#PROUD. We’re very happy to announce that registration for the VR Learning HUB is now open. The platform launches April 30th.
In this blog post, you’ll read about:
- the 20% early bird discount we’re currently offering;
- our first online event;
- and why we’ve been working on the VR Learning HUB for more than four years.
Join our network and we teach you everything we have learned in 6 years of research, building prototypes and teaching students and professionals. Our (pretty awesome) interactive brochure tells you everything you need to know!
Ready to join?
- You’ll get full access to the online platform on 30 April.
- On the 9th of May, we’ll get the chance to meet during our first online event!
- You’ll get full access to the platform on the 30th of April
- You can pre-register now and receive a 20% early bird discount
- We host our first online event on the 9th of May at 14:00 GMT
- You can find the registration links in the brochure.
What took us so long?
Robin’s first notes for starting an online course on VR date back to early 2016. What took us so long then?
Well, building an online platform exactly how we want it has been quite a technical challenge. An even larger challenge is to create a program that is suitable for our diverse group of learning professionals. A platform that teaches practical skills, but also builds a strong research-based foundation.
And we always had projects that called for more immediate attention. Masterclasses, university courses, development deadlines, teaching kids how to program, etc.
This pandemic has forced us to focus on the VR Learning HUB. That’s probably one of the only benefits of this horrible situation. We hope you’re all doing well!
One thing we really have to find out: is this strange time the right time to learn new skills? Or do you have to deal with more urgent matters in this crisis?
What do you think?
We love to hear what you think. Please feel free to give feedback or drop us a question.