Can you challenge your students to create a VR experience to reach your learning goals?
That’s a question we often ask during our courses for teachers. Why?
- Students can learn so many things from the choices they have to make when designing their experience
- It’s often hard to find polished VR learning material that matches your learning goals and student background precisely
- Creating VR experiences has become so much easier over time. With CoSpaces being our favorite example
- You make your students co-owner of any technical problems.
- Your students practice important skills in our digital society
- And you help students to transcend the role of passive consumers of technology. We often have students whose first VR experience is one they made themselves. In school. How cool is that?
That’s why we pay extra attention on creating VR experiences in the VR Learning HUB. Using CoSpaces Edu, or any of the many virtual tour makers out there.
Interested in learning more?
Perhaps the VR Learning HUB is something for you!